Saturday, January 5, 2013

An update

So my soldierman and I have been married for almost 3 months and I never could imagine how much we have gone through in such a short amount of time.  We are still getting used to each other, our moods, how we react, how we click, and even though we should have gotten to know more about each other before tying the knot we still simply can't get enough of each other.  I have never met such an outspoken, upbeat, crazy man in my life.  He is slowly changing his short temper attitude which I appreciate and I'm slowly changing my sensitive emotional one.  We have little fights, sometimes big, but one things for sure, we promised that we'd never leave no matter what.  He knows that I don't give up, I may be a little 5'3 to his over 6 foot tall bear status but I still stand in front of him and tell him "NO, you are not going to walk away, we are going to talk about this like adults"

I finally can say I found my best friend.

One I fight with
One I wake up to
One I can just lay with
One I can spend forever with

No comments:

Post a Comment