Wednesday, March 20, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge~Day 1

I came across this site when I was on my addiction favorite site pinterest and I thought this was fun to do and since my husband is drowning in Call of Duty I have been finding other things to do than nag at him.


I was married before for 10 years to someone I shouldn't have been in the first place but hey, we live we learn right?  I swore that I would never marry again and especially a soldier again..until I met my husband.  We met last year in August and met through a crazy time in both our lives.  We dated for a few weeks when he asked me to marry him.  I was a bit skeptical but he grew on me and I fell hard.  We got married October 12 and even though we have had our ups and downs we still can't get enough of each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment