Friday, March 22, 2013

30 day blog challenge~Day 3

What are your pet peeves?

Oh wow, I have a few!

1) People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.  I have to constantly remind not only my 2 kids but my husband as well..it even grosses me out when I use the public bathroom and see women go out without washing up.  Germs people, hellooo!

2) Chewing with mouth open.  I know I can be just as guilty sometimes but I'm trying to teach my kids that its impolite to do that and its gross!

3) Army wives who complain about things they can't control.  Look, no one made you marry into the military lifestyle and if you married before he became a soldier you should have done your research.  The army life is what you make of it, suck it up or find a civilian.  Period.

4) Whistling.  I loathe it, it annoys the inner most depth of my soul.  I'm like Sheldon when it comes to people doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment