Saturday, March 23, 2013

30 day blog challenge~Day 4

What are your views on religion?

I always have had mixed feelings on the subject.  I was raised Lutheran and growing up my parents made us go to church every Sunday.  My sister and I both went to Sunday school and then when I was 15 my mom had me take classes so I can take communion (I forgot what it was called).  I used to go to PWOC on Tuesdays at the church on post.  I enjoyed it but sometimes I felt that the women were to submissive and I hate being told what to do and what I "need" to do as a woman.  One point in my life I decided to take another route and study Wiccan.  I did that for awhile but then realized that Christianity was more for me so I went back and prayed to God.  The only thing I don't like about the Christian religion is that the people who are "Bible thumpers" try and tell you the things you do wrong and judge you.  I was taught that only God judges but I guess they think they can talk for God.  I don't know what is in store for my future and what God holds for it but I can wait and see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment